The outputs included:
- Review current Open Space category hierarchy and identify options for improvements
- Performance assessment of a range of parks across the municipality
- Undertake a user survey of a range of parks across the municipality
- Preparation of development levels of service for each of the Open Space Recreation Park categories (T1 – T5) including workshops with all key staff
- Benchmarking with other similar Councils locally and nationally (through the Yardstick program) to compare levels of service in relation to provision and cost of operation, and approach to asset management planning.
- Preparation of generic open space embellishment cost estimates